Thursday 1 December 2011

Launching the Atheist Feed Blog!

The Atheist Feed started as a personal project. I wanted to put all my favourite atheist websites into one feed which I could then subscribe to by email and in various readers. I'd already been mucking around with Yahoo Pipes to create torrent feeds for all my favourite TV shows etc., so I used it for blogs as well. I then began to realise that this feed was also a great way to promote all my favourite atheist websites, so I plugged the feed into Twitter and later tumblr. as well. I will keep looking for new ways to promote the Atheist Feed and would like to encourage others to do so as well, please feel free to republish this feed as much as you like and let me know where so I can link to it from here. I would also appreciate comments and feedback from Atheist Feed users about their experience and which websites they would like to see included or excluded. You can submit emails for publication here and on the Atheist Feed to atheiststoned.feedATblogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment